5"HB Prayer Plant 'Red'
Maranta can display subtle blooms, but this won't take away from its attractive patterned foliage that looks painted on! This beauty is suitable for low-light environments as well as those who are seeking pet-safe houseplants! This gem receives its name from how its leaves fold together at night, resembling a pair of praying hands.
- Low-dappled light is best in the summer months
- Excessive light starts to fade the foliage
- During the cooler months, medium-bright indirect light is fine
- Moderate humidity is appreciated
- Keep soil slightly moist but not soaked