2" Air Plants
1. Provided the atmosphere is not too dry they can survive with water misting and the occasional bath.
2. Never plant in soil. Give them bright, filtered light.
3. Protect them from frosts. If you are growing them indoors and the air is dry, you will need (at minimum) to submerge the plant in water for 2-3 hours about every two weeks.
4. In a shaded-house or unheated home, you can use a soaking mist once or twice a week in summer, once a month in cooler weather.
5. You can fertilize by adding a pinch of Bromeliad or Orchid fertilizer to your mister.
Variants include 2" Air Plants Medium Assorted and 2" Colourful Air Plant Medium.